Air-to-Air Heat Pumps let you use the natural heat in the outside air to heat the air in your home. They can help you to save on your energy bills and reduce your carbon emissions. The typical installation is electrically powered and consists of a wall mounted outdoor unit linked to an inside unit similar to an air conditioner. These units contain a refrigeration circuit that absorbs heat from the outside air before amplifying and distributing it to heat the air in your home as well as microfilters that attract and trap dust, pollens and odours.
Many Air-to-Air Heat Pumps can also work in reverse to cool the air in your home as well.
- Space heating only
- Wall-mounted units maximise air flow volume
- Remote control
- Single outdoor condensing unit
- Save on our energy bills
- 6kW total heating capacity
- 240v single phase domestic supply
- Reduce your carbon emissions
- Government incentives available
- Your home should be well insulated
- More attractive to homes off main gas
- High reliability
- Fast and easy installation