Since producing its first air conditioning unit in 1974, Samsung has come an incredibly long way. After entering the UK heat pump market late, in 10 short years, Samsung has risen near to the top of the heat pump league table. As of 2020, Samsung is now the 2nd highest selling air source heat pump in the UK.
This fact is in part down to the reliability and flexibility of the Samsung EHS range of equipment as well as Samsung’s enviable reputation for producing cutting-edge consumer electronics. That reputation extends to their heat pumps just as it does to their televisions, washing machines, and much more.
Samsung’s Air to Water Heating Systems use efficient heat pump technology to deliver supreme comfort and low operating costs. They provide various combinations of air and water solutions, so you can satisfy your specific climate needs year-round.
- R32 REFRIGERANT: With a global warming potential of 675 (two-thirds less than R410a) R32 is better for the environment.
- HYBRID CAPABLE: Can’t go 100% heat pump? Samsung have you covered with full interface control of fossil fuel boilers
- HIGHER TEMPERATURES: R32 refrigerant allows 60°C* max water temperatures which may mean no radiator changes, as well as cheaper and quicker installations.
- NEW CONTROLLER: Samsung’s latest controller is 46 years in the making. Welcome to the most user friendly controller Samsung have ever produced.
- SUPER EFFICIENT: Boasting up to an industry leading 470% efficiency* the GEN6 is among the most efficient range of heat pumps in the UK.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Innovations such as commissioning information designed around a specific type of installation and an extremely lightweight chassis mean that installation and commissioning is the easiest ever seen from an air source heat pump.
- QUALITY AND VALUE: Quickly becoming the go-to air source heat pump, the Samsung EHS GEN6 comes with excellent technical support combined with a competitive price. Useful for most large and small scale installations.
- FLEXIBLE APPLICATION: The Samsung EHS GEN6 range has been designed with flexibility in mind. Installers have the capability to incorporate many different fuel sources, as well as the ability to cascade multiple units for a single installation. This means that no matter the complexity of the project, Samsung is likely to offer a solution.